Join an Exciting & Rapidly Growing Bay-Area Company!
GenNext Technologies is looking for outstanding, driven, entrepreneurial, and courageous people, who seek the excitement and reward of creating dynamic and valuable new products to accelerate biopharmaceutical development!
Our management is a highly accomplished team with serial start-up success in biological and biopharmaceutical analysis. We seek like-minded scientists, engineers, and sales/marketing professionals who wish to break free of the confines of large corporations and apply their strength, innovative vision, and talent towards building a revolutionary new approach to biopharmaceutical analysis.
Located in Half Moon Bay, CA, GenNext Technologies is a growth-stage company that provides instrumentation, software, and services to researchers investigating biopharmaceutical structure, interactions, folding, aggregation, formulation, and delivery. Our disruptive products are aimed at improving structural biology research, as we seek to help accelerate biopharmaceutical development, while improving therapeutic efficacy and safety.
GenNext Technologies is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful, and critically-thinking manufacturing technician to work with our manufacturing, engineering, and product support teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Assemble and test instrumentation by following technical drawings and schematics.
- Manage inventory to ensure on-time and successful completion of instrument manufacturing. This includes performing inventory physical counts and checking bills of materials to accurately procure necessary parts as well as performing incoming parts inspection.
- Document and communicate problems and ideas to engineers to improve existing products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher in a technical discipline.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic experience with digital multimeter, drill press, soldering iron, etc.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Familiar with CAD software (Solidworks, eDrawing, etc.) is a plus.
- GenNext offers a salary of $40k – $50k a year and benefits as well as employee stock options competitive with other growth-stage companies in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- GenNext offers the following benefits: paid vacation and sick leave, 401(k) plan, stock options, and health, dental and vision insurance.
Please forward inquiries to [email protected].